Involvement in the Association can be obtained as:
- Full member;
- Associate member;
- External partner.
Full members of the Association are Local Student Unions:
- that represent performing arts students from any higher education institution on the continent of Europe;
- who are formally established;
- who are managed and run by students on a democratic basis; and
- who are open to all students regardless of their political conviction, religion, ethnic or cultural origin, gender, sexual orientation, social standing or any disability they may have.
Full members of the Association have the right to:
- vote and to speak at meetings;
- participate in the Association’s activities;
- to put forward motions; and
- to nominate candidates to the Executive Board.
Associate members of the Association are:
- Local Student Unions not formally established;
- organisations representing performing arts students from more than one higher education institution on the continent of Europe;
- organisations representing performing arts students from one or more higher education institutions outside of the continent of Europe;
- performing arts students from a higher education institution that has no Local Student Union; and
- performing arts alumni, namely former students, of a higher education institution.
Associate members of the Association have the right to:
- attend all the Association meetings, except closed points of the meeting;
- participate in the Association’s activities, unless otherwise stated; and
- speak at all meetings, except closed points of the meeting.
External partners of the Association are any arts, educational, or cultural organisations working towards similar objectives. External partnerships can be made by signing a Memorandum of Agreement between the Association and the other party.